Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

I wish all of us with cheerful 2012 and ahead. This new beginning should motivate us for new frontier especially in knowledge enhancement. I am very glad to offer my new entrepreneurship programs for UiTM Perlis alma mater if you wish to continue your study to the next level. The area of research you may pursue in Masters and PhD level are as follows:

1. Sustainable entrepreneurship - to be funded under FRGS
2. Social Entrepreneurship - to be funded under FRGS
3. Strategic Entrepreneurship - to be funded under ERGS
4. International Entrepreneurship
5. Islamic Entrepreneurship

For more information please write to me at amranawang@yahoo.com or amaw@perlis.uitm.edu.my or dramaw09@gmail.com or my mobile at 012-4095407.

Best regards and wishing you all with glamorous years ahaed.

No comments:

Post a Comment